How to Prepare Groupons Orders For Scanning
How to prepare your prints
• We Only Accept 1 Groupon 1000 Per Visit or 2 Groupon 500s. (up to 1,000 Photographs)
• Please make sure you have the exact amount of photographs that your Groupon covers. We will charge to next retail ShoeBox scanning rate if you go over the amount that your Groupon covers.
• All Images Scanned at 300DPI (upgrade to 600DPI Groupon 500 for additional $29.95 or Groupon 1000 for $39.95)
• Normal turn-around is 4-6 weeks with Groupon orders or longer depending on volume of orders.
• Customers can ship their order in for completion. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges. Return shipping via Priority Mail is as low as $5.95 per 1000 pictures. Please fill out the following order form if you plan to ship your order in Click here for Shoebox Picture scanning order form. Once your order is complete, customers can pay with a Credit Card over the phone for the shipping charges.
• No Negatives or Slides.
• Already Printed loose photographs only. Remove all photos from albums, envelopes, etc. Make sure no staples, paper clips, Post-It notes, etc. are attached and that there is no sticky material on the photo* which can cause the photo to stick to other photos. Make sure no photographs are damaged, no photographs thicker then a Polaroid. Newspaper clippings, odd shaped photographs and laminated images cannot be scanned. Photos must be square or rectangular in shape. Photos must be able to bend/curl easily.
• ALL photos sent to be scanned must be grouped by size. For example, all the 4x6's are bundled together, all the 5x7's are bundled together within the box. The entire order must be organized in this manner. Picture must be sorted by size laying horizontally, face up, (all pictures get scanned horizontally regardless of orientation), in stacks of 100 to 150 with a rubber band around them. Pictures in albums, envelopes and plastic bags will not be accepted. Pictures can be no smaller then 2x3 inches and no bigger then 8.5x12 inches. Any photo that does not meet these requirements will not be scanned and returned to you unscanned.
Acceptable Packaging Not Acceptable Packaging
• SCAN IN ORDER EXPLAINED: Please group all the images together and place a note card on top of the pile with the title of the Event. Rubber banned together. The note card will be scanned first and then the proceeding images. That way when you get the files back you can easily seperate the images into individual folders on your home computer. Please DO NOT use "post it sticky notes". This takes too much time to remove from each pile and your pictures might get scanned with the post it sticky note on the picture. The post it notes jams up our machines and will get thrown away. Keep in mind we do charge additional $14.95 to places images in order. THERE IS NO EXCEPTIONS. If we have to scan in any particular order we will charge an additional $14.95 per 1000 images. If customers wants each stack of images in a particular sub-folder with a title we charge an additioanal $5 per sub-folder.
• IMAGES ARE NOT ROTATED: The images DO NOT come rotated on the DVDs. This can easily be done on your home computer. We can rotate all your images for $19.95 per 1000 pictures.
• Front and Back Scanning available only on 300DPI: We do offer front and back scanning of images, it will just double your scanning order. We will scan all of the prints (front and back) to capture any form of notes, memos etc. Front and back scanning is additional $19.95 for Groupon 500 and $39.95 for Groupon 1000.